A few from a recent session..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you know what you need to go and read the warning post about her. You can read right, or at leaste what you want to read. and if the links dont work by clicking all you need to do is copy and paste into your browser. If thats not proof to any of you that this person is a fake, and theif then you all deserve what ever she gives you.
She did go by several different user names on ILP so who knows going by the pm you sent me maybe it's all something like that.

er;951286]why not wait until you have proof before you start dirtying up threads with accusations?[/quote]

The Traveler, I don't think anyone cares about her reputation anymore. She's stolen thousands of dollars from photographers by accepting money and not sending what was purchased, as well as made websites for her business where she's used other photographers pictures to advertise for clients in her hometown. Those of us highly invested in the children's photography community online have very little sympathy now.

Okay you know what you need to go and read the warning post about her. You can read right, or at leaste what you want to read. and if the links dont work by clicking all you need to do is copy and paste into your browser. If thats not proof to any of you that this person is a fake, and theif then you all deserve what ever she gives you.
She did go by several different user names on ILP so who knows going by the pm you sent me maybe it's all something like that.

er;951286]why not wait until you have proof before you start dirtying up threads with accusations?
[/QUOTE]

thats enough of that kind of attitude... thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back