A few from a recent WEDDING =)))

AMOMENT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently photographed a friend's wedding. I had a blast!! I've only pp a few, so lots more to do but so far she has liked them!! CC?? I know there is more than 5, so I totally don't expect CC on every one...just wanted to share a few. Hope you guys/gals are well!!

50 by Jadelm, on Flickr

48 by Jadelm, on Flickr

46 by Jadelm, on Flickr

4 by Jadelm, on Flickr

1 by Jadelm, on Flickr

39 by Jadelm, on Flickr

38 by Jadelm, on Flickr

The lighting doesn't look all that bad. The whites look to be on the verge of blowing out but that doesn't bother me too much. I'd much rather have white whites than muddy detailed albeit grey...whites... lol

You might want to burn the dress a little bit on the brighter spots.

And straighten your horizons.

You're losing the details of the dress.. try to get a little of that back!

These are a giant leap from your last posts! The whites have lost details, but your focus and exposures are great. Definitely need to straighten things a bit. Beautiful job!

YEAY!!! =)) I've been practicing!! =) xoxo

So I have to ask... Did you find someone to go out and shoot with or something? You've made an EXTREME turn around in just over month. Put these side by side with the images from this posthttp://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/294057-flower-children-cc-another-shoot.html and this post http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-girls-playind-dress-up-cc-color-version.html and you would definitely NOT believe they are shot by the same person!!!

Maybe it's because she's taking photos of something other than her daughter? I don't mean that in a rude way...

I think someone's hijacked AMOMENT's account!

;)

Good work - these are a HUGE improvement over earlier work. You do however have to really concentrate on your framing/cropping as you're still much too tight (as in the cropped boquet in #1! BAD photographer! Bad!), but the focus and exposure have made huge leaps. Keep it up.

YEAY!! CHEERS!! Well, to be honest, I finally demanded some time ...some Mommy time, got out, got someone to take care of these 4 crazy kids ;), and went out to pursue my passion ..ALONE..lol!! Nope, MlEEK, no one shot with me, I think I was finally able to REALLY concentrate bc I wasn't chasing my kids and I finally had another subject around besides my daughters; even though they will always be my fave :) xoxo

I really have to work on not blowing out the highlights too...I exposed for her skin because it was mid day.....got to work on those crops too, like you said!

I really have to work on not blowing out the highlights too...I exposed for her skin because it was mid day.....got to work on those crops too, like you said!

it is SO tough with white. I never dress my kids in white :lol:. What I would do, is use the brush tool in LR set to 'exposure' and just lower it a tiny bit...maybe -32 or something. See if that brings back a little detail in the dress

Most reactions

New Topics

Back