What's new

A few from around town today.

yellowjeep

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2008
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Location
Lawrence KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit




Link to set: Wichita


Konica T3 on Kodak Gold 200

I really should keep an exposure log.
 
Number 1, I'm not sure what I'm looking at (a fountain, maybe?). Whatever it is, I can't take my eyes off of it.
 
It is the back of a 'waterfall' if you look though the others in the set you can see it. Thank you (I think).

bump.
 
I really like number two. A lot. I am a sucker for interesting geometry and blue shades, so it really works for me.

I might like it even better if it were cropped closer to the horizontal bands on the bottom edge around twenty percent of the way up. I'd have to see them side by side. I'll show you if you'd like.
 
Just for you.

2510952102_1c102f38ff.jpg


I like the full frame better though. I really like the 3:2 ratio of 35mm film it 'feels' more balanced to me.
 
Why thank you!

I think it looks great either way, but I see your point about the aspect ratio of the full frame. I like the intersections further from the center of the frame too though.

Either way, it's a very nice shot.
 
I like the last one posted on the sculpture better and I love the waterfall as well, great image.
 
i knew #1 was water but i didnt know why or how then it came to me.... i like the lines in 2... nice camera placement ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom