A few from my new camera

willis_927

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just picked up a Canon 60D about a week ago... Havn't had much chance to get out and use it yet, but heres a couple..

1) First attempt at a water drop

waterdropcopy.jpg

2)My Fiance's ring
2010_122700877.jpg

3)Quick shot of my sis... a bit OOF

2010_12270023.jpg

4)My cousin and her son playing around at a Christmas gathering

2010_12270006.jpg

Looks like you've had some problems with contrast in the first 2 pictures, a lighting problem with the 3th and the background of the last one is kinda distracting
But generally this is a good set

"3)Quick shot of my sis... a bit OOF"

Select her eyes only in software, feather and sharpen each one individually for a dramatic improvement. (avoid sharpening women's skin)

Same could be done for the last boy. But the entire photo might be sharpened instead.

I was bored so here's a quick edit to sharpen the eyes.

1143606812_GqAa4-L.jpg

Your sister is quite attractive...

Congrats on the Ring thing.

THE WATER DROP LOOKS AWESOME! I never seen one with that color.... Well done!

Water drop is really cool, nicely done.

Some seem to be a bit lacking in sharpness.

Seems you are keeping composition in mind and not centering your subject too much, nice job

Nice shot Willis. Rainking, when you edit the eyes and apply sharpening do you select the whole eye including whites or just iris and pupal? Just curious.
Blue

Nice shot Willis. Rainking, when you edit the eyes and apply sharpening do you select the whole eye including whites or just iris and pupal? Just curious.
Blue

I select the whole eye including the whites.

Except for the waterdrop, which looks crisp the others seem all to be slightly out of focus, is this your camera acting up or have you just been a bit quick on the trigger?

I like all of them!! Your sister is pretty and her eyes are also pretty.

Most reactions

Back