A few from my recent engagement shoot

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mother of the bride stalked my Instagram for a while. They booked me before they booked the actual wedding venue. It worked out in the end because they ended up booking a cool and cozy venue. It would have been rough for me to photograph a banquet hall wedding LOL

D72_7960.JPG

D72_8073.JPG

D72_8124.JPG

_D759112.JPG

D72_8224.JPG

D72_8303.JPG

_D759175.JPG

D72_8356.JPG

_D759142.JPG

D72_8364.JPG

D72_8408.JPG

_D759229.JPG

_D759246.JPG

_D759239.JPG

D72_8542.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice although I think the first five were a little too far away......

Its mid-morning on my side of the pond....

Great set! I love the one with the dog and the one of him twirling her. Another attractive couple. What are they feeding them out there?

Love her outfit choices but his shirts are terrible, IMO - especially when she switched to the red dress.

Another set well done. The 2nd has to be my choice because it features the most important one of the couple dead center- the dog. The 3rd would be a great mushy type shot if only it included the dog. LOL

Great set! I love the one with the dog and the one of him twirling her. Another attractive couple. What are they feeding them out there?

Love her outfit choices but his shirts are terrible, IMO - especially when she switched to the red dress.

Totally agree with you on his wardrobe. They're a good looking couple so that helps a bit to balance out his bad wardrobe decision. Lol

The photos were good especially the last three. The second photo is looking good but I must admit it looks a bit cheesy with the manly man, the womanly woman and the doggy dog. Maybe it's because you can see that the man is about to kiss her and she think it's funny. Something doesn't add up. It's a bit too staged and you can see that they are very aware that they're being photographed. Either they should show that they're awared of being photographed or not. This photo is stuck in the middle. I think I'd asked them to look into the camera.

I like the last photos as I said, and I think it could be because they're more relaxed, maybe they've becomed used to being photographed during those photos.

All in all, great shoot especially with the short notice! They should be really happy about it. I can't complain about your photography skills but maybe try some different directing techniques next time :1247:

The photos were good especially the last three. The second photo is looking good but I must admit it looks a bit cheesy with the manly man, the womanly woman and the doggy dog. Maybe it's because you can see that the man is about to kiss her and she think it's funny. Something doesn't add up. It's a bit too staged and you can see that they are very aware that they're being photographed. Either they should show that they're awared of being photographed or not. This photo is stuck in the middle. I think I'd asked them to look into the camera.

FYI, that photo is the only completely candid photo of the entire series LOL . The dog was struggling to get off while they were trying to kiss. That's why they were cracking up. I actually like the photo a lot because there's a whole back story of it. We were all laughing because of it and that's a great story to remember when they look at this photo again. :) I hate having my subjects looking directly into the camera so I'm not going to start doing that anytime soon. I don't like it, I don't shoot it that way, I don't post that type of photos on my website or Instagram, my potential clients are not expect those photos either. :)

The last photo is very posed, down to where their hands have to be, the placement of it on their back, the spacing of the fingers, how the arms are suppose to bend, which side of the kiss the guy suppose to be, how they are suppose to to arch their back, how he's suppose press the floating fabric to create shape, down to their breathing. ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back