A few from my walks

TimmyJP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. Here are a few photos from walks I went on this summer (I am an avid hillwalker)

View over Ullswater (Lake District UK)
100_0544.jpg

View from the Snowdon Rnager footpath (Snowdonia UK)
CNV00012.jpg

Pen-Y-Ghent (Yorkshire Dales UK)
100_0429.jpg

Thanks for looking. Criticism welcome :)

Timmy

#1 is a little dark and much too big for the forum, can't get it completely on my screen. A resize would be a good idea here.
#2 I dunno really what's wrong with it but in my opinion something is just missing from it. Nothing really catches my eye here. Perhaps one of the more experienced photographers here can make that more clear.
#3 Is my favourite from the series if it wasn't for that house. I would like it more if it was fully in the image or not at all. But half-cropped and at the image's edge it just distracts me from that beatiful countryside. I don't know the location but maybe standing a little more to the right and aiming a little more left to leave the house out of the image would work better.

Don't be discouraged, the images show potential and that's just my personal opinion.

Cheers, they are my first attempt at 'proper' photography. Taken with a basic Digital Camera. Can't expect them to be masterpieces lol.

Each time I re-size and upload it stays the same size :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back