A few from the Toronto Zoo

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got up early to beat the crowds at the zoo on Canada Day! Chiller, was gonna call you but it was a last minute decision and I didn't stay long.

oragutan.jpg

tiger.jpg

3 - have to admit that when I saw Charles holding the cage this way, I remembered the great shot that "Wildlife" challenge winner sabbath999 took. Mine is nowhere as good, but I hope that you don't mind that you inspired me to give it a try.
charles-hand.jpg

Those are great shots, makes me want to head down to my local zoo and see what I can do. The tiger is awesome, looks like he's about to pounce on you.

Great shots! I'm headed to the Phoenix Zoo tomorrow. Hope my lil ones let me get in some pic taking.

Well done, Megapaws. The gorilla shot is particularly striking. :clap:

Excellent shootin Suzanne. You should have called...I was at the zoo that same day. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Carl, I was thinking that you might go, but I was there at 9AM so I didn't want to call you just incase you weren't up yet... but I suspect that you might well be a morning person anyway. Were you there early? I hope so cuz when I left at noon, the parking situation was crazy.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Carl, I was thinking that you might go, but I was there at 9AM so I didn't want to call you just incase you weren't up yet... but I suspect that you might well be a morning person anyway. Were you there early? I hope so cuz when I left at noon, the parking situation was crazy.

Your gonna crack up...I was there three times this weekend. :lmao: 9am....and then I left about 11am, then went back again at 5:30(parking is free after that), then closed the place. I also went again last night at 6ish. Took about 100 shots. Will send you some...k/

Your gonna crack up...I was there three times this weekend. :lmao: 9am....and then I left about 11am, then went back again at 5:30(parking is free after that), then closed the place. I also went again last night at 6ish. Took about 100 shots. Will send you some...k/

I can't believe that we didn't cross paths :scratch:. Perhaps its because I spent more time on the zoomobile than I did taking pictures. Do you mean to tell me that you don't have a parking pass? I am anxiously waiting to see where you were... hurry up and get me some of those shots.

I absolutely love the last shot. It looks like a picture you would see on an animal rights poster or something lol. Great shot. Not too sure about the other ones though.....

Love the ape shot. Dare I say that somebody needs a manicure?

Love the ape shot. Dare I say that somebody needs a manicure?

I was thinking the same thing when I downloaded my card. :lmao: Have to say though, I'm not willing to make an attempt at helping him out with those nails.

I too love the Gorilla shot. However I noticed that the Gorilla needs some nail clippers. :) (j/k)

Most reactions

Back