A few from the Toronto Zoo

Chiller, were you the guy with the huge Sigma lens mounted on a Nikon with some stickers on the lens hood that I saw there on Tuesday?? I almost came over and asked you about it. Had no idea that it might be someone from this forum.

I took a pile of shots, probably about 250 over the course of the day. Will have to edit them and maybe post a few here if they are any good.

Cheers,
SG

Chiller, were you the guy with the huge Sigma lens mounted on a Nikon with some stickers on the lens hood that I saw there on Tuesday?? I almost came over and asked you about it. Had no idea that it might be someone from this forum.

Cheers,
SG

SMG, I don't think that was Chiller. He shoots Canon the last time I checked. :)

I took a pile of shots, probably about 250 over the course of the day. Will have to edit them and maybe post a few here if they are any good.

Cheers,
SG

I dont think it was me. I shoot Canon, but have a Sigma 500mm. I was also there on Monday night, not Tuesday. Did I look like the Crypt keeper meets an aging rockstar:lmao:, in army pants.
If so...next time ya gotta come up and say hi. Would love to chat.

Guess I shoulda checked that before I posted. No it wasn't you, not the crypt keeper kinda look on this guy I saw. That said, if I had seen you, you would have caught my eye dressed like that :)

Cheers,
SG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back