Jon_Are TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2007 Messages 656 Reaction score 13 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2008 #1 A few shots from the perfect-weather weekend. Please let me know what worked, what didn't. Jon 1. 2. 3.
A few shots from the perfect-weather weekend. Please let me know what worked, what didn't. Jon 1. 2. 3.
Brian L TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2008 #2 Nice shots. I the colors and all but on the first one I don't like seeing mail boxes in a landscape picture. I like it to kinda wonder if you have a road going somewhere or path. The last one is my favorite.
Nice shots. I the colors and all but on the first one I don't like seeing mail boxes in a landscape picture. I like it to kinda wonder if you have a road going somewhere or path. The last one is my favorite.
Brian L TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2008 #3 Pm Sent