A few from the World Scout Jamboree

BNSF4924

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
I was looking through the 1700 photos I toook during my 16 day trip to the 21st World Scout Jamboree and wanted to share a few. All comments and criticisms are welcome and appreciated.

WSJ---Card-1-016.jpg

WSJ---Card-1-028.jpg

WSJ---Card-1-048.jpg

WSJ---Card-1-534.jpg

WSJ---Card-2-022.jpg

WSJ---Card-2-416.jpg

WSJ---Card-2-457.jpg

WSJ---Card-3-038.jpg

WSJ---Card-3-053.jpg

WSJ---Card-3-269.jpg

WSJ---Card-3-477.jpg

Hey. Nice selection out of your 1700! I like the view out of the plane window. Refreshingly different from those views that try to "eliminate" the window, having its shape and someone else's face inside your frame!

But I also like - hang on, where are the NUMBERS to your photos!?!? :confused: :grumpy: :wink: - the jumble of colourful lines and the evening sky over the camp.
I actually even like your particular flag photo! (I am in two minds about flag photos in general, see?)

As a fellow eagle scout it looked like you had fun. I loved the shot of the boy looking out the window of the plane

Thank you. I was debating wheather or not to put the picture of him looking out the window in or not, I'm glad I did.

Numbers???? They're in there, or at least I can see them. Either that or I'm going crazy and seeing things. (It's probably me going crazy). The colorful lines were ropes that were running back and forth on our gateway.

Jeswaw, I am almost an eagle scout, im in the process of getting my project approved. It was blast metting and intereacting with other scouts from all over the world.

Yes, I remember when i went in to get my project approved...I was so nervous...But i was finished with my eagle scout rank at the age of 15

Most reactions

New Topics

Back