What's new

A few from today.

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
havent posted pics in a while...

20060930155234_luv%20ur%20smile.jpg


20060930155138_untitled.jpg


thanks for looking
 
Good to see you posting again, Duncan! I love the vibrant contrast in that second shot. Nice dof. (thumbs up)
 
Oh, what more can I say after DeepSpring has taken the words out of my mouth?

Ah, just one thought about 1 (which is funny :D): could you play with the levels just a bit and bring the real blacks and real whites out just a tad more?

(And hey, anyone who knows me well enough knows that I cannot but love photo 2 - and if it only were for its colours! :D)
 
thanks for the great comments :)
 
what everyone else said
 
:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom