57420224-O.jpg

57420225-O.jpg

and some other cemetary in DC:

57420217-O.jpg

57420220-O.jpg

here's some color for lafoto :)

57421441-O.jpg

thanks for looking ya'll

man, i just look at the tomb of the unknown soldier, and wanna cry....

love the statue with its hand raise..that is awesome..... what a face...wonder if you can sepia/or make it scarier....too cool of a shot...

oh, and arlington with the monument between the trees......killer shot.

hey jonmikal.... is that something almost along the wrist in the shot of the statue's backside...??

it is... it has something on the wrists....is it rope burns, or where the nails hurt him...? wonder if its supposed to be Jesus...?

No words, JM ... just no words.

Quit your day job as a (you know what I call it) and do this full time.

You have a gift.

I like #2 a lot.
But the framing with the trees in #3 is brilliant. The color of the monument blends in nicely to the head stones, but has just enough shadow detail to stand out from the sky. Great job on this series :thumbsup:

Alright...I give up. I just put my camera up for sale on Ebay....new IR filter and all. So you wont see any more pics from me. I give...I give. :er:

Holy crap..Number 4 is killer Jon. Simply brilliant.:thumbup: :thumbup:

:cokespit: :shock:

Yea im with chiller...i mean i know were suppose to try and raise each others game to get better shots, but WTF! 4&5 are so good i want to cry and pretend i never saw them. 5 especially for me..... the range of tones you got is outstanding IMO... is that dodged?...or a beam of light picking his back out?.... great work jon :thumbup:

The statue is crying in number 4! I love it! Excellent, excellent, excellent!

**My man's got talent!! :heart: **

Most reactions

New Topics

Back