A few from yesterday!

tinacolada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ittybittyportraits.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I had the opertunity to shoot my friends baby yesterday, she is so cute! Take a peek, critique always welcome but remember I have only been doing this for a month! I still havn't found the perfect touch for getting my b&w not so gret, sigh! Tina

DSC_0059-copy.gif

DSC_0069-copy.gif

DSC_0092-copy.gif

DSC_0058-copy.gif

those are beautiful! the first made me laugh! I love those pictures!

Ah, you lucky one: your friends LET you take these beautiful photos of their baby!
I was so keen on trying out something more arty on my friends' baby who was born in mid-September, and the mother was soooooo protective when he was a mere infant, she would NEVER have let me take his pic with no clothes on or in varying situations :cry: --- sniff-sniff.

Thank you everyone! Woodsac: I agree, she was actually hoding her and just talking and I had to take it! I love this pose as well because after they are grown up it really brings home how small they use to be! I loved picutres like that of my baby, now only if she would shrink! T

Great series! I love the first, a baby yawn is so sweet! The last looks perfect for a birth announcement!

No I wasn't able to use natrual light. I wish :) I used my studio lights. I live in Wyoming at 7200 feet elevation so nice sunny warm days are few and far between but I am moving my studio around so I can use natural light from my window more often! Tina

Well, you must be doing a great job with your light set up now because I thought these looked a lot like they could've been done with natural light. Great job:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back