What's new

A few HDR scenics from the Old Westbury Planting Fields

Joel_W

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
164
Location
Long Island, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While out for my weekly shoot, I came across a few possibilities other then just close up florals, so I decided to see how they would turnout using HDR Imaging. So what to you think?

$DSC_0042_3_4_tonemapped.webp

$DSC_0048_49_50_tonemapped.webp
 
Very nice! I particularly like #2 for the variety of colors. Very natural for HDRs.
 
Very nice! I particularly like #2 for the variety of colors. Very natural for HDRs.

Mike, thank you. One of my main goals when using HDR Imaging is to create natural looking scenics. I'm trying to learn to use HDR Imaging as a replacement for having to carry 3 or 4 graduated ND filters, which I find cumbersome to use.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom