A few images

Konica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I stay pretty busy most of the time so I don't get a whole lot of time to post images like I would like to. I just developed this roll of film and these two are my favorites so far. Let me know what you think of them. I know I can count on the gurus I have seen posting here.

orchid.jpg

table.jpg

whoa... you got some amazing detail in the first one! sweet tones, too... really perfect shot :D

And I love the panning out effect on the second... it could use a tad more contrast, but it's a nice shot!

Love these!
Welcome to TPF :D

first one is great! love the water drops... :thumbup:

Wow, I love them both. What kind of film/camera do you use? I am into B/W right now, and I hope you don't mind me asking you a few qustions.

these are both excellent. Your BW conversions are fantastic...the highlights in the first are right on the money and I love the composition.
the second looks like it could be turn of the century paris...love the distorted feel. :thumbsup:
welcome to TPF. :D

Cool shots. Really like the first image.
Welcome to the forum!!

The tones in the first one are simply amazing. I love the detail of the water droplets, it makes an otherwise start black and white image softer. Nicely done :thumbsup:

Thank you all. I really appreciate the comments.

Greasemonkey, I shoot with a, insert irony here, Nikon F100 and these were taken on Ilford Delta 100. I haven't ventured into converting images to black and white in Photoshop yet but I am sure that it is just a matter of time.

Thank you all again.

I really like the first picture...

Steve

Most reactions

Back