A few interesting apps

Solaris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came across a few interesting photo applications for Android. For example "Ultimate HDR Camera" - it's just pseudo (like many others), not true HDR, but it's free and you can get some really nice photos with it. Nothing professional of course but I had lots of fun with it.

It saves the original image along the one with added effects the strength of which you can control.

A little bit of technical stuff:
"Internal HDR engine is designed to get the benefit of hardware acceleration capability in user’s device; this is why “Ultimate HDR Camera” is the fastest in the market.

The application gives you all needed controls to calibrate and optimize your photos.

The application’s UI is designed to be expressive and simple enough for all users by flattening all tools.

Below are main HDR controls:-
1- Shaddow Level.
2- HDR Strength.
3- Color saturation level.
4- Brightness Level.
"

Some of the photos taken with "Ultimate HDR Camera" app (these are 5MP):

Mandraki, Skiathos | Fliiby

Mandraki area, Skiathos | Fliiby

This path leads to Troulos beach, Skiathos | Fliiby

This path leads to Elias beach, Skiathos | Fliiby

InTREEsting tree | Fliiby

A big flower and a wee bee | Fliiby

Last edited:
The other one for today is "Cameringo Lite" (there is also a paid version which I haven't tried so far).

"With a simple yet stylish powerful interface, this professional photographic camera includes a large variety of photo effects in fast real-time such as lomo and vintage, including several types of lens such as fisheye, wide angle, and many more. In total over 300 customizable live filters, and over 20 frames.

For HDR fans produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also you can create little planet photos with the stereographic filters, or use the dedicated Little Planet mode.

Lomography and hipster photography fans will also be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras including 16mm and super-8 styles that you will find easily in the included filter packs.

Enjoy video recording with live filters, including slow and fast motion video recording, pause and resume, and even drawing in real time while recording. (Note that video requires Jelly Bean 4.3 or higher)

A GIF recorder is also included which similar to video can be used with all the available filters, allowing even to change the recording speed to produce funny animations, or even record in reverse mode
......"

Some of these options (real-time stereographic projections etc.) are available in pro version only. All in all, it's nice little application. You can preview some real pictures for creation of which it is used:

Ta(l)king pictures with my phone - how bizzare 2... | Fliiby
Ta(l)king pictures with my phone - how bizzare 4... | Fliiby
Ta(l)king pictures with my phone - how bizzare... | Fliiby
Maestro i violina | Fliiby

Most reactions

Back