What's new

A few jet engines laying around.

C.R.D

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Shawnee Mission, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to this board, and thought I would share a few pics of some old jet engines I found laying around this weekend. C&C always welcome.
1.
JetEngine3.jpg

2.
JetEngine1.jpg

3.
JetEngine2.jpg
 
Really coo pictures. I loke the selective coloring in the last two. The tones in the frist are great. Good job
 
Hiya C.R.D, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
So those jet engines just "lie around"?
Funny place you live in, I have looked and looked wherever I have gone to so far and have NEVER seen any JET ENGINES lying aroung ;) ;) ;).

Wonderful photos.
I really like the first!
Nice work on the selective colouring, but I still like the first best - very detailed with wonderful tones.
 
Hello and welcome! Great series to start off with! Love the selective colouring and the subjects.

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom