A few more "15" photos for c&c, thanks again!

LuckySe7en

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more from that quince shoot. Any comments or feedback is greatly appreciated!
full-1.jpg

j2-1.jpg

j3.jpg

#1 the front of dress is burnt out as well as her chest. But may be my crappy laptop monitor?

<Comments in poor taste removed by moderator>

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you mean about the dress and her chest. This is why I post for feedback ;)

I appreciate the feedback but I don't need comments about her weight. Thanks

Any other poses? I would like to see some variety!

The smile in #2 looks forced.
Why not crop #3 to 4 x 5, perhaps pull back some on that vignetting and watch that blanched spot on her shoulder

$j3lllll.jpg

thanks guys. Trav- I was trying to get some creative lines out of the cement floor which is why I loosened the crop. Not that I look at it again, I don't like the vignette and the softening.

I like these better than I liked the last set. I really like how you framed her in the first one, just a little bright, need my sunglasses ;)

I don't think the smile looks forced in the second one but I agree that I don't like the vignetting in #3.

Much better!

I like these better than I liked the last set. I really like how you framed her in the first one, just a little bright, need my sunglasses ;)

I don't think the smile looks forced in the second one but I agree that I don't like the vignetting in #3.

Much better!

It could be a little forced lol I was on the 2nd floor of the capital (very high 2nd floor) and I was manually focusing lol she was pretty patient

Most reactions

Back