What's new

A few more from Campus for C&C (I think I have a few good'ns!!)

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took another trip. I've seen the most awesome building we have lighten up every evening, and I've wanted to photograph it for a year now. Finally I can (with the new tokina 12-24mm lens). Also, saw these awesome three houses, which I think turned out pretty well in monochrome. And there's this wooden house placed in the middle of the Campus, which looks nice. I've got some blown highlights here, which bothers me a little... but not too much :P

All images are several exposures gone through photomatix, followed by adjustments in photoshop.
Please be honest, thanks :)
For thos psychotically interested, there are a few more from this trip on Flickr.

#1

trehuset med hage 2 sk by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


#2

ur kveldslys by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


#3

tre hus tett i tett sk by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


Ohh, and I'm wondering, was this a good idea? :D I sorta like it, what do you think? :)
#4

dam og tårn refleksjon by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
 
I think #1 is outstanding! I love it and think you did a great job, not only with composition, but processing. I'm not liking #2 very much. I like the shot, but not the processing. It seems way over done to me. I like #3, yet something feels off with it...can't put my finger om what it is though. Good job on the reflection capture in # 4, but again something feels a little off with the shot. The left top part of the building appears to be tipped slightly which I think is what is throwing the shot off for me.
 
I really like the set. Call me crazy but I like #2 and #4 the best. Must be the reflections!
 
Last edited:
Very, very nice!
 
Wow is all I can say for the color version of #3 They do stand out don't they!;) That explains the effect I was feeling with the BW version. Nice job on both.
 
Thanks!

All of them over processed, Keith? Or just the coloured houses?

I really like reflections, I think.
 
#2 isn't straight, the left side is down just a tad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom