Compaq
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2010
- Messages
- 3,400
- Reaction score
- 657
- Location
- Norway
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So, I live with four girls in a student house (I've been known to be called "pimp" LOOL). These girls, let's refer to them as TWMBO (Those Who Must Be Obeyed), wanted some shots of mine of the uni on their walls. I gave them around 10-15 to choose from (those I deemed my best), and they chose three. Went to a local photo shop and got them printed and bought a set of black frames. I'd like some white space between the picture and the frame myself, but they're called TWMBO for a reason
We've been painting the living room white (it had a sickly yellow earlier LOL) and move the furniture around. So, it's official, three of my pics are hanging on a wall........ well, my wall that is.. but WHATEVER
Just to show you, here's the flickr uploads of the pics.

dam og tårn refleksjon by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

Tuntreet vol 2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

Urbygningen 3 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
We've been painting the living room white (it had a sickly yellow earlier LOL) and move the furniture around. So, it's official, three of my pics are hanging on a wall........ well, my wall that is.. but WHATEVER

Just to show you, here's the flickr uploads of the pics.

dam og tårn refleksjon by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

Tuntreet vol 2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

Urbygningen 3 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr