- Joined
- Sep 2, 2005
- Messages
- 14,457
- Reaction score
- 3,329
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- Moderator 🛠️
- #16
lol... I hear ya. But there is a way to go about it nicely... like those shots from higher up looking down, you have to be mindful of cleavage.
As photographers, we have to be very tactful as we will sometimes see things we shouldn't, but also need to ask for things others wont to get THAT shot.
It also very much depends on the bride, which is why it is so important to get to know your clients before and during the shoot to see if they would be open to or totally closed to other things
People think that being a photographer is only about lights and a shutter...you are a psychologist, a mediator, a wedding / event coordinator, a friend, and so much more
Yeeeesss... you know I really learned a ton from this single experience. Pretty interesting. Looking forward to doing it again just to see how much better I handle it. Really, for days before hand on this one I was absolutely beside myself with dread. Just getting over that was a task in itself. I think next time I'll be able to let myself go a little more, and get more friendly with the bride and groom and such. You know, I should probably ask the primary guy if I could meet the b/g before the wedding when he does... would probably help a little.
Ack! Headless people!!
hahah... don't like it, eh? That's one of my favorite shots, actually.
Nice and sharp baby, nice and sharp!!!:thumbup:
Can you turn the foot out or crop the shot just below the ankle bone? That will do it since the foot is turned in.
Love 'em!
I'll have to play with the crop, but I can't turn it, no.
Funny how you say they're sharp... I've had it pointed out to me that wedding shots are often anything but... which is something I need to consider in post processing.
