A few more of my niece..... but which one?...

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...... would you choose to be printed onto a canvas?.....
My bro wants to get a canvas printed for his missus birthday prezzy..... so today i'v shot these pics with a white sheet behind her..... and psed them a bit.....
Its a tough choice cuz although her posture is good in the first.... my mum and i both agree that the second looks more 'like her' if you know what i mean.... sometimes babies can just look different!.......
Also..... B+W or colour?..... ignore the cropping tho cuz thats there for the frame wrap. ;)

sop1.jpg

sop1copy.jpg

sop3.jpg

sop3bw.jpg

Thanks.

If I were you, I'd go for the second in colour.
That one is a) more her (which is something only you can know), and b) does not show her nappy packet. And her smile is nice in that one, too, and her dimple shows.

Cute niece you got! :D
Well, she's got a cute uncle, too (heehee .... ok-ok: handsome is the word for the uncle!)

Love the second one, though I'd go with black and white :) She's adorable, and I love her outfit, Bear in the Big Blue House was a favorite of mine..er...the boys, yeah the boys when they were little :mrgreen:

She obviously doesn't like you, Arch, you're scaring her. :lol: She is sooooooo cute!!

I think her pose is a little better in the second, and for the canvas I'd stick with the color. The B&W is a mite contrasty (at least on my work monitor). ;)

Nice work!

Yep, #2 in color! Great pics!!! Shes a doll!

no help here = cant decide - they're all delicious!! can i ask what lens/aperture settings you used? and possibly also your B&w conversion method?? x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back