A few more Oregon Coast seascapes

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My favorite destination, though this recent trip didn't produce anything spectacular, I made a few shots. Thanks for looking.

oc1122-3.jpg

oc1122.jpg

oc1122-2.jpg

You had me at "Oregon coast!" :lol: What a gorgeous area. On my bucket list, nearer than ever since I now have a sister in law who lives out that way.

The skies are gorgeous, and you caught lots of perfect crashing waves in the second one. Beautiful work, Zulu!

Beautiful shots! The Oregon Coast is gorgeous! We drove up a few years ago and then took the northern route across country to the East Coast.

You had me at "Oregon coast!" :lol: What a gorgeous area. On my bucket list, nearer than ever since I now have a sister in law who lives out that way.

The skies are gorgeous, and you caught lots of perfect crashing waves in the second one. Beautiful work, Zulu!
Thanks so much! You must go.
Beautiful shots! The Oregon Coast is gorgeous! We drove up a few years ago and then took the northern route across country to the East Coast.
Thanks Mitch. That must have been a great drive.
A lovely set of shots.... :encouragement:
Thank you Jeff

beautiful images. i drove along the oregon coast at the end of september and loved it. it's amazing how far up the coastline you can see. and every mile of it is gorgeous.

Nice shots.

I need to get back to the Oregon coast

Most reactions

New Topics

Back