What's new

A few more pictures of the ladies this summer (several pictures)

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
71
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more pictures from ye-ole studio I have shot this summer...

p676246094-2.jpg


p906166339-2.jpg


p717716868-2.jpg


p570717127-2.jpg


p953016020-2.jpg


p587432716-2.jpg


p921120939-2.jpg


p786865631-2.jpg
 
They are pretty competent. What is going on in the last pic, though?
 
Photographing those nubiles must put a terrific strain on your...uh, your...central nervous system. Yeah, that's what I wanted to say! Uh-huh.
 
Photographing those nubiles must put a terrific strain on your...uh, your...central nervous system. Yeah, that's what I wanted to say! Uh-huh.

damnn pervert.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom