What's new

A few more puppy pics for C&C

Cute puppy.

Animals in general and baby animals specifically (when active) are hard to photograph -they just won't hold still. Dogs just move too much for my taste so it's tough to get the composition right without the dog wandering/running out of the frame...

To shoot dogs outdoors it will take a massive amount of time and patience to get a great shot. Focus, exposure, composition, depth of field and even white balance are your enemies that you have to battle. But I guess I don't have to tell you that.

Most good shots I took were pure luck and not planned when shooting dogs.

I like #4 best. Make sure to align the photo so that the door frame is parallel to the edge and the dog doesn't lean towards the right. I'd like to see a bit more negative space on the top though. Still good capture.

#2 is a great concept but the broom on the wall kills it.

#5 Too shallow depth of field. Not always but mostly the eyes should be in focus. I'd only dare to have the tongue in focus if it's a super close-up.
 
aww so damn adorable! all of them * except for the shot between the ears..bleh* !

Just not feeling that *one* shot... too distracting, IMO.
 
They're all really cute. I agree with creisingers observations.

I like the look on the puppy's face in #3, made me laugh.
 
I like number 5, although i wish the DOF wasnt so shallow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom