A Few New Shots - C&C Anyone?

Bugs81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still just messing around working with the various settings on my camera, any C&C is greatly appreciated as always.

Totally random shots, I know but can't wait for the weather to warm up at least to normal January temperatures, cabin fever is killing me.

Thanks.

4254356689_f3b6d5139b_b.jpg

4255120484_363a8dc0eb_b.jpg

4254348355_6523966b3d_b.jpg

4255115640_32cd612f28_b.jpg

someone prolly thought u were weird as hell taking pics in the grocery store of beer lmao!!

#3 looks better than 4 as it has a better angle. the looking down on view-point is what we see all the time

as for #2 it just seems a bit too bright, could be a bit better with some darker shadows imo

LOL @ the beer shot but no, surprisingly no one even did a double take.

Thanks for the feedback too Timothy, I appreciate it. I do like #3 better as well.

#1 I like it...very colorful and DOF is nice. I'd be afraid they'd kick me out of the store for photographing in there :lol:

#2 is very bright...a little hard to look at.

#3,4 could maybe benefit from a deeper DOF (slightly) The shiny surface of the pig which looks like textile/ceramic makes it difficult to tell if it's in focus.

It must suck for it to be too cold to go outside and take pics. It's the exact opposite here, I break a sweat just thinking about going outside! Keep shooting!:thumbup:

Points taken Layspeed, thank you for your C&C.

I just need to tough it out, living in NYC is like having the capability of doing a photoshoot 24/7.

Sorry but i can't see the point of any of these shots, what have you learned from these shots ? none of them look very sharp

Well gsgary, let's see...

Last time I checked this was a beginners' forum and as I stated in my original post, I was just messing around with my NEW camera.

Thanks for your time though, maybe some day I can be just like you.

Last time I checked this was a beginners' forum and as I stated in my original post, I was just messing around with my NEW camera.

Trouble is there not interesting, on the way to the shop why didn't you do some street photography ?

Trouble is there not interesting, on the way to the shop why didn't you do some street photography ?

They will be following shortly, thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back