A few new shots..

MATTY_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please. Its been about a month since Ive posted anything and I finally got around to editing these the other day. Thanks.

DSC02473.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

EXP00022.jpg

Here is another one, I was just browsing my files and i decided to edit it and see how it turned out, I'm pretty happy with this picture!

EXP00023.png

Great stuff.............:thumbup:

I love the desert

Superstitions? I like number 2 the best. Tastes vary, but the sign doesn't do a lot for me. Keep it up.

only thing i didnt like about the last picture is the sky on the right corner , seems to be grey , other than that they are really good shots

Superstitions? I like number 2 the best. Tastes vary, but the sign doesn't do a lot for me. Keep it up.
Correct, that is the superstition springs. Thats at the lost dutchman state park. I think #2 is one of my faces too. Thanks!

only thing i didnt like about the last picture is the sky on the right corner , seems to be grey , other than that they are really good shots
your absolutely correct on that last picture, let me see if I can fix that and repost it. thanks for the advice!

Here is another one, I was just browsing my files and i decided to edit it and see how it turned out, I'm pretty happy with this picture!

EXP00023.png

Update this picture finally. Does this look better? (the sky)

EXP00023_fixed.png

Most reactions

Back