What's new

A few of my photos.

Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
evilphil.jpg

Took this one in photography class, scanned from a contact sheet to get unique film sprockets along the sides.

Glass.jpg


I like the way the glass of water focused that pillar in the back ground. (Sorry about that page strech I should've rezized.
 
ummmm... ?
 
Assuming that means you don't like them.

Honestly, I'm just not sure what to think... all kinds of things ran through my mind, but in the end I was feeling like maybe I was totally missing the point of what you were going for with these? And please don't take this the wrong way, but I was partially uncertain if this was even serious or more of a poke in the ribs.
 
Just trying to show a few of my pictures. But you don;t need to worry anymore, I just made an album on Tripod.
 
#1 I just dont get...#2 is so big I can barely tell what it is....but it seems verrrrrrrrrry grainy.
 
Yeah. Shrink down number two. I get what you're going for in #1. Not bad considering it's your first photo class(at least I think it's your first).
 
The first one is very blown out, and bad quality due to the fact that it was scanned. I have no idea what "Evil" scrawled across the photo means, however. In the second one: very grainy, and strange subject matter. For it to have worked, you would have to tone down that blue tint and have a nice, crisp photograph.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom