What's new

A few of my pics actually quite alot lol.

The Car:
I like #5 the most. Watch your exposure settings.

The Dog:
I like 5 the most! beautiful expression and the least distractions on the background.
 
i like # 2 6 9 of bandit and #6 especialy of the sunset. # 2 and 5 of the car is nice i think if you took a rag to the wheels to make them less dirty it would be better but still very good.
 
I'm brand new to photography so no comments from me but I love your dog. Is he a pure Mal?

Yeah she is pure malamute. Suprised no one said husky lol.


i like # 2 6 9 of bandit and #6 especialy of the sunset. # 2 and 5 of the car is nice i think if you took a rag to the wheels to make them less dirty it would be better but still very good.


Yeah i It was hard to keep the wheels clean in most of the pics because it was a windy day and it was on heavy gravel area. But thanks. Should have alot more once it gets warm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom