A few of my pics actually quite alot lol.

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few of my pics that i have taken over the last few months. They arent anything special or near as good as the pics i have been seeing on this board. Well thats what i am here for is to learn how to get pics like what i have been seeing so tell me what you think. Good and bad comments i am here to learn. Just dont be to harsh lol. :lmao:

Here are a few pics of my car first i will post other pics in diffrent post.

HPIM3502copy.jpg

DSCF4038copy.jpg

DSCF4017copy.jpg

DSCF4062copy.jpg

5.This one was actually a calander shot.
DSCF4029copy.jpg

Next will be some pics of my dog bandit.

Here are a few pics of bandit.

DSCF0463.jpg

DSCF0462.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF1562.jpg

DSCF1624.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1611.jpg

DSCF0538.jpg

HPIM3686copy.jpg

Okay next will be a few sunsit pics.

Here are a few sunsit pics.

DSCF2118.jpg

DSCF1923.jpg

DSCF2153.jpg

DSCF2177.jpg

DSCF1946.jpg

DSCF1951.jpg

well thats pretty much it for now. Like i sad they arent anything special but are okay for what i use to take lol.

#9 (one of your dog) could be a great shot, remember the rule of thirds, dont center your subject unless its symmetrical. Im uploading a different crop of that one right now to show you what I mean. ;)

See i didnt know about that rule lol. Are you kinda talking about like the pic of my car number 4.

DSCF0538.jpg

Edit: I kinda killed the quality somehow...whatever you get the idea ;)

#6 of Bandit would have been perfect if the truck wasnt there.

Still love it! and is my fave.

#10 of Bandit is great too
his tounge made me laugh.

Thanks. I will try to do that more offten but not every pic. I just got lucky that she came around the corner and looked to see what i was taking pics of, and there wasnt any snow prints infront of her. So i hurried up and took the pic lol.

Eventually it will be natural for you and you wont even think about it. ;)
Also something else I noticed, remember to keep your horizon straight, if it comes out crooked crop it to straighten it.

Eventually it will be natural for you and you wont even think about it. ;)
Also something else I noticed, remember to keep your horizon straight, if it comes out crooked crop it to straighten it.

Yeah i just noticed that once you said that. I will try a tripod next time so then it will be more lvl. or crop like you said. Thanks for the advice.

My Favs:

#4 of your dog - maybe try a slightly tighter crop (off the top and right)

#5 of your dog (would like it more with a wider crop... to show all of bandit along with his shadow)

Many of them could use some work compositionally - to start.. the rule of thirds as mentioned before and giving your subject room to look: for example, the last of one bandit and the girl - the girl's gaze is getting cut off by the edge of the picture; would look better if there were less room to the right of the picture and more room to the left where your subjects are looking. Another tip... avoid cropping off at/on hands and feet (as in last photo of bandit). Also, the exposure seems to be off for some of them (for example, look at the sky in your car shots).

btw, bandit is beautiful!

... of course I'm still learning too, so... :mrgreen:

Just thought I would play with the dog for a bit... a little pile of snow to replace the truck with photoshop, a couple tweaks with Capture NX and a crop:

dog.jpg

I'm brand new to photography so no comments from me but I love your dog. Is he a pure Mal?

I would have cropped the car pics a little different but they were pretty good...some blown highlights though.

I liked #10 of the dog and girl.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back