Markw
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2008
- Messages
- 4,057
- Reaction score
- 230
- Location
- Baltimore
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
These were all taken with my 720nm-converted Nikon D60 and Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8 DC D.
This one is just a simple landscape I took while I was rummaging about in the forest on my latest adventure:
And this is my adventure buddy I posed and shot on a homeless person's house we found in the middle of the woods.
These two little guys are George (right) and Sam (left). They come with us everywhere, and get their photo taken while we're on the adventure, every adventure.
Thanks for looking!
Mark
This one is just a simple landscape I took while I was rummaging about in the forest on my latest adventure:
And this is my adventure buddy I posed and shot on a homeless person's house we found in the middle of the woods.
These two little guys are George (right) and Sam (left). They come with us everywhere, and get their photo taken while we're on the adventure, every adventure.
Thanks for looking!
Mark