A few photos I took at Yates Mill, NC. C & C if you like.

mikeyg915

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please excuse the quality. None of these pics have been edited yet.
DSC02767-1.jpg

DSC02775-1.jpg

DSC02769-1.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02758-1.jpg

Very nice colors and feel to the pictures.. I love abandoned places..

Very nice colors and feel to the pictures.. I love abandoned places..
Well thank you. :mrgreen: I agree though. I do like abonded places. I took this one there also. Bumped up the iso to the max on this one to give it some grain for an older feel:

DSC02749-2.jpg

I like the composition of the first and third image, but the blown out skies bother me...was it a very overcast day when you shot these?

What kind of camera were you shooting with and do you have the shot data (exif)?

I like the composition of the first and third image, but the blown out skies bother me...was it a very overcast day when you shot these?

What kind of camera were you shooting with and do you have the shot data (exif)?
It was very overcast actually. As far as the camera, it was just a Sony Cybershot point and shoot. I didn't have my Canon with me that day.

i like the pics too especially the foruth one...(a little out of focus though)...but nice capture...

and i agrre with skies being blown...aside from that nice...maybe you could come back to that place and do a reshoot with your Canon

i like the pics too especially the foruth one...(a little out of focus though)...but nice capture...

and i agrre with skies being blown...aside from that nice...maybe you could come back to that place and do a reshoot with your Canon
Thanks. Definatley could take some nicer shots with the Canon. I agree with the skies comment though.

oops...double post...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back