a few pic from an air show

amaverick88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was at an air show yesterday at my base and i took these shots of people in the crowd before or inbetween planes flying around. The first one is just of a few girls walking around and talking. The second one is of a guy that was showing off the pace car for atlanta motor speedway and he was sitting down and looking at his cellphone. The last one is my favorite since she is waving around the american flag. She was walking around kinda strutting her stuff and waving the flag around. I couldnt not take a picture i just had to get the chance to. Now i wish i had taken the picture when she was facing me.
$DSC_0131 (2).jpg$DSC_0134 (2).jpg$DSC_0322.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself.. what equipment you use, and why you are here?

I am assuming you want C&C on these?

#1... background it terrible! Busy.. way to many distractions! Sniping chicks, huh? lol! I am glad they didn't see you shooting them.. they could have got violent! ;)

#2 ok.. and the subject is??? Car or dude with cell phone? Background terrible, no matter which one was your subject! What are you trying to say / show in this one?

#3.. massive amounts of dead space around the subject.. a crop might would have helped, except with no face in the shot.. it doesn't do anything for me. (and the background is terrible!) ;)

So you go to an airshow.. and shoot every but airplanes? lol! Don't mean to be harsh.. but these are basically just snapshots.

Most reactions

Back