What's new

A few pics from a total noob...

radiogooroo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Location
Richmond, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
honeysuckle2.JPG

bell.JPG

distorteddrainpipe.JPG

incandescent.JPG

babyducks.JPG

lookingup.JPG

brutusblackandwhite.JPG
 

Attachments

  • $distorteddrainpipe.webp
    $distorteddrainpipe.webp
    485.8 KB · Views: 141
  • $brutusblackandwhite.webp
    $brutusblackandwhite.webp
    164.9 KB · Views: 174
We're all noobs in the cosmic scale of things.

First, if your wanting critique, limit your posts to 2-3 photos at most. If your not looking for critique, then post all you like :D
Second, number your photos.

Of the entire set, the one of the building is probably my favorite. It has interesting leading lines. That said, I think more effort could have been put into it to make it less of a snapshot, and more of a meaningful photograph.

Good start, keep shootin!
 
We're all noobs in the cosmic scale of things.

First, if your wanting critique, limit your posts to 2-3 photos at most. If your not looking for critique, then post all you like :D
Second, number your photos.

Of the entire set, the one of the building is probably my favorite. It has interesting leading lines. That said, I think more effort could have been put into it to make it less of a snapshot, and more of a meaningful photograph.

Good start, keep shootin!

Thanks! Pretty new here, but I'll figure out the normal flow and etiquette on the board.

Absolutely interested in critique. Not much experience at all, but I do read quite a bit.

Bought my first DSLR (Nikon D50) back in 2006 basically just to document my work. I picked up a D5100 early last year to use as part of a photo booth setup for my wedding and the photography bug bit me hard for the first time. It has pretty much replaced another hobby I can no longer engage in because of my work. Fortunately, my work also affords me some travel opportunities, so I get to grab some street shots from time to time.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to reading more and learning a thing or two. Always nice to get different perspectives.
 
For me the most interesting ones were the building and the tunnel/pipe and the least interesting the bell. The cat would probably enjoy the duck picture. :lol:
 
#3 & #6
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom