What's new

A few pics

pancho villa

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, new to all this, have a Canon350d with a Tamron 18-250 lens. Here a few pics that I have taken, c&c welcome.
1.
IMG_0028_edited-1.jpg

2.
IMG_0073changedSmall.jpg
IMG_0014bw.jpg

4.
IMG_0021_edited-1.jpg

5.
IMG_0056.jpg
 
love #3 of the turtle. Looks like his head is tired and hes resting on the leaf. Looks a tad bit soft to me. I like the composition of the last one, leaves some imagination to the viewer.
 
love #3 of the turtle. Looks like his head is tired and hes resting on the leaf. Looks a tad bit soft to me. I like the composition of the last one, leaves some imagination to the viewer.

Thanks, but it's actually a tortoise!! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom