What's new

A few pictures I've taken in the past few days.

I really like the dice photograph. A little more saturation, and you've nailed it.
 
Great shots. The dice flip was an excellent call! I love the long exposeure on #1
 
Thanks! Yesterday was terrible. I couldn't get anything to work right. After about 4 hours of shooting I got one picture that is decent. The others were pretty disappointing. This one just doesn't seem right to me. It is blurry in places and something just seems off about it.

C&C
nmdzie.jpg
 
Your images have something really impressive about them.... colors are at their best in them

let that happen again :D
 
I actually like your composition, as it has depth, and detail. Looks just a little soft to me.
 
I really appreciate the comments. I'll open it up in cs5 and see if I can sharpen it up a little bit more.

It's really a boost of confidence since I've only been taking pictures for about 2 months. I do not have thin skin though so anything you guys have as far as things I can improve on let me know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom