What's new

A Few Pictures

drumsforlife15

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few pictures. C&C appreciated. The first is the most recent. The last one was an attempt at getting shallow depth of field, I could use some pointers on that. If you need individual tech info on the pictures let me know. First three were taken with my old Fuji Finepix, the sign one was taken with my Nikon D40.

DSCF6059.jpg

ReedyRiver--003.jpg

DowntownBridge.jpg

PrivateDock--002.jpg
 
I like the first and last best.

For me, the other two lack interest, I'm afraid.
 
Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom