A few recent personal favorites

CODYMAJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are three of my favorite shots from recent adventures. I am a fairly new photographer, so I would enjoy any constructive criticism to help me improve!

So with that, lay it on me, I'm ready to learn.

3B1E3AB5-34F7-4853-8268-734A63D6510C.JPG

4FA929C8-4183-49E4-BEFB-ABBC92E3E2D3.JPG

2019-03-01_08h40_48.jpg

All nice shots and well taken, but my favourite is the last shot as think that is a cracking image.

Against the grain and just my taste but I would say I like thee first best but the last one is a great shot! Nicely done..

They're all good. 1 is not to my taste. Middle of the road is a worn out idea to me. 2 is pretty good and 3 is great. If the foreground of 3 was sharp and that brown foliage was not there it would be a jawdropper. Really nice set overall.

They're all good. 1 is not to my taste. Middle of the road is a worn out idea to me. 2 is pretty good and 3 is great. If the foreground of 3 was sharp and that brown foliage was not there it would be a jawdropper. Really nice set overall.

Thanks for the input! Now that you mention it, that foliage bugs me. Something I can look for in the future.

Amazing set! Your photos are outstanding! 1st and last are my favorites! Really appreciated work! :1247:

Most reactions

Back