TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6429389117_940ffdb06a_z.jpg

6429387617_b6bcfb3aa9_z.jpg

6429388097_c9e9806d34_z.jpg

6429388753_8010e84640_z.jpg

I was feeling a little restless last night so i went to the studio to play around, i don't get in there as much as previous semesters.

The first one looks really good! The second two are just a bit too dark and lack ANY detail on the right of the image. you want to have a LITTLE definition over there or it will be a giant black blob to suck you in. You have to include that little bit of mystery in the dark...

The first one looks really good! The second two are just a bit too dark and lack ANY detail on the right of the image. you want to have a LITTLE definition over there or it will be a giant black blob to suck you in. You have to include that little bit of mystery in the dark...

mmm. i was going for the black blob, i wanted it a bit darker and not like a normal portrait. but i see what your saying and totally agree with you, i'll try it next time! thanks!

I think the third one works very well. There's the glint of the goggles on the right, an the back light defines the shape of the head and gives you enough information to compensate for the darkness. I believe it is worlds better than #2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back