A few shots at the park

puckhed33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shot I took while at the park the other day.
It was rainy that day so they are a bit dark. I think my autofocus was focused on the tree branches in #1 (arrghh).

http://images.photo.walgreens.com/3495;;8<5fp67=ot>232;=838=;34=XROQDF>23236<9656392ot1lsi
3495%3B%3C357%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D838%3D%3B34%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C9656392ot1lsi

These look like you came to where I live in order to take these!
Moss green is THE colour of choice round here right now, for almost everywhere else (save on the plum trees in our front garden ;)) nature is still in its death-slumber of (too warm a) winter and things generally look grey and ugly.

But the colour of moss is lovely and lifts me up.
Therefore I cannot help it, I must like your photos :D.

That first with the branch overhanging the stream makes me think of an area not far from my house where things look similar, only is that stretch not really the stream, only a piece of land that regularly overflows when the stream next to it has high water (such as right now).

It's really wet around here this time of year. Everything is still kind of brown.
When I came across the mossy rocks I also felt better. So much grey this time of year. Spring is around the corner though and then, oh the colors!

Most reactions

Back