ahhhh the tortures of being a photographers significant other! Heres are a few images from one of many little photo sessions i have made him sit through over the years.
the comp is good not too sure about the tone. I assume you shot without the flash? The pupils are dialated a lot in the last one sort of giving it that Annie look. Hows the weather in Toronto today.--lenny
Hey... ya it was a pretty make shift shoot actually. It was the first night with my strobe light but i hadn't bought a sink cord yet.... soooo I basically set up my camera on a tripod and dragged the shutter speed with the room completley dark and then manually set the stobe light off. So thats why his pupils are huge! His eyes were adjusted for the dark!
the weather is Wonderful for the first day in a while! I cant wait for spring!!!!:greenpbl: