What's new

A few shots of the band. What do you think?

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got to shoot another band last night for my local newspaper. I like how some of these turned out:

_DSC2174.jpg


_DSC2177.jpg


_DSC2179.jpg


_DSC2181.jpg


_DSC2199.jpg
 
Thank you for the4 Critique. These photos won't be printed but will be on their Entertainment website. So, no need to worry about the photos bing too dark. All of the photos were shot using the stage lighting, ISO @1600 and Shutter speed around 1/200.

Thank you again.
 
I really love the dramatic lighting on #2. Great job!
 
@Kofman - I shoot with a Nikon D90.

@Leftypony - Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom