What's new

A few sky/pano shots..

Might still be a little confused but I see the A in the logo now if thats what you meant...took me a second to realize it was weighted more on one side. Thats a hard logo to incorporate when you have photos that are symmetrical!!
 
Might still be a little confused but I see the A in the logo now if thats what you meant...took me a second to realize it was weighted more on one side. Thats a hard logo to incorporate when you have photos that are symmetrical!!
I know! I was thinking the same thing, but I just thought it sounded cool so I went ahead with it - But like I said I based the name more on the logo itself rather than the photography.. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom