What's new

A few test shots from my new Sony A7

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
16,143
Reaction score
3,004
Location
Chesterfield UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fitted with the Voigtlander close focus adapter and Voigtlander 40mmF1.4 Classic SC

13901863485_b9209d0c26.jpg
[/URL]Sony A7 by gsgary2011, on Flickr[/IMG]

13902050675_c764c2cfe6.jpg
[/URL]Sony A7 by gsgary2011, on Flickr[/IMG]

13902235024_a66a829cdb.jpg
[/URL]Sony A7 by gsgary2011, on Flickr[/IMG]

13901969413_23399770d7.jpg
[/URL]Sony A7 by gsgary2011, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
What? Digital?
Did you at least soak the camera in rodinal?

Just kidding.

Really like the 1, 2, and 3.
 
What? Digital?
Did you at least soak the camera in rodinal?

Just kidding.

Really like the 1, 2, and 3.

Cheers, I will still be using as much film as I have been I wanted an M digital but a lot of my Leica friends are buying the Sony until the next digital Leica comes out
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom