A few vacation shots for C&C

sly677

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went to Venezuela a few weeks ago, and I brought my camera with me. I took many photos, here are just a few that I'm proud of and I would like to know what peolpe think. What you like and what could have been done to improve the shots. Also looking for feedback on post processing, as I am still relatively new to photography and would like to know if what I'm doing is going in the right direction.

These were all shot with Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-105mm. I use Nikon NX2 and Photoshop CS3.

Thanks for looking.

Syl

3460244831_d9eb2c0854_b.jpg

3460247225_ab49b756ac_b.jpg

3461092242_5d84fb49c0_b.jpg

3460324711_e11e60fbda_b.jpg

Last edited:
#5 is my favorite, cool shot

There was no photo #5, my bad...so I will assume you meant #4...?

Thanks for the comment.

Lovely light you had for most. Photo 4 is a strange one for a holiday photo, which is why I like it! :D
The first is also nice. Perfect timing, I'd say.

Was expecting to see a post full of unfocussed washed out snapshots. Nice photos!

Yeah I guess the title can be kind of misleading :confused:...Thanks

Nice :) Some are maybe a little dark but the first one is great :)

They don't look dark on my computer, but my monitor has not been calibrated, so I'm never sure if what I do/see comes out decent on other monitors.

Lovely light you had for most. Photo 4 is a strange one for a holiday photo, which is why I like it! :D
The first is also nice. Perfect timing, I'd say.

You're right #4 does'nt look like the typical holiday shot, but there is only so much beach photos you can take before it all becomes the same. For the first one I did have to time it, I had to watch the waves coming in and wait for the big one. I think it turned out real good.

Thank you for looking and all your comments.

Syl

Most reactions

New Topics

Back