What's new

A Few waterfalls

Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
287
Reaction score
357
Location
Phuket Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think
Japanese_Garden_02102011_0166-2.jpg
Japanese_Garden_02102011_0159.jpg
 
The first shot is really well executed, I like the framing of the waterfall. There's just enough blur in the water to give it life without making it look too abstract. The flowers couldn't be more perfectly placed there. should've taken a swim and gotten that stick ;).

Like the second shot too but that first shot is a beauty!
 
They look good, good shutter speeds as well. I agree with the stick part. :)
 
I like them both. I never noticed the stick. I was drawn to the water blur thanks to your choice of shutter speed. Nice shots, both of them.
 
#1 great shot. #2 nice as well, but can you change crop at all? feels a bit centered.
 
The composition of the first is very nice, but i feel the second shot is composed awkwardly. The shutter speeds work well, but the colors are very...drab in these photo's. They could use some saturation and contrast. Mind if i edit the first shot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom