A Few With the New 50mm 1.8

#1 - Neat shot but it's kinda busy.

#2 - Why?

#3 - I don't care for the mono-chrome treatment for this shot...unless you're making a statement about tobacco smoke.

#4 - Nice capture...looks like the lens is a sharp one. Really like the colors.

#1 - Neat shot but it's kinda busy.

#2 - Why?

#3 - I don't care for the mono-chrome treatment for this shot...unless you're making a statement about tobacco smoke.

#4 - Nice capture...looks like the lens is a sharp one. Really like the colors.

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. To Answer the why?: we had a sonic resturant near by that was shut down an just abandoned and this is one of the shots I got from there. #3 i did that cause I didnt like the original color version, its also out of focus cause I was trying to capture it with out him looking at me but I thought the concept was pretty cool so I kept it and turned it sepia. So more or less a just because, no real meaning there. :thumbup:

how did you get the share on twitter thing in your photos?

nice bro Im on the sony a200 too,

I disagree with the first comment about the mono-chrome. I think it works as is. And focus is over-rated ;)

Id be keen to see a few more shots bro - keep 'em coming

nice bro Im on the sony a200 too,

I disagree with the first comment about the mono-chrome. I think it works as is. And focus is over-rated ;)

Id be keen to see a few more shots bro - keep 'em coming

I will have a few more in just a little bit. Thank you by the way.

how did you get the share on twitter thing in your photos?
I uploading using imageshack and when you upload multiples it puts that on there. Kinda annoying in my opinion.

These are a few that I am doin for a new project that I am starting.

How about some c &c on the last 3 I posted on here? I would love to know what people think about them.

I'd like more shadow detail in 1, but that is probably just me.

3 makes me laugh. Very cool pic.

Thank yall very much. I am praying that my project will go smoothly. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back