A FINE DAY HAD

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
npDUXfnoQoCu6%es7QJ8Lg_thumb_992c_Fotor.jpg

A Fine Day Had ~ T'was a most enjoyable day spent with me bride enjoying a nice meal, a birthday outing she had planned for me. A jaunt to 308 Lakeside, a fine dining destination overlooking Lashaway Lake nestled in East Brookfield, Massachusetts.

The dining was excellent, me starters seen here included a fresh and very crisp shrimp cocktail paired with a hefty dram o' Tullamore Dew o'er the rocks and a pint o' the dark. Following was a course o' broiled salmon in a balsamic drizzle, a side salad, and some beer batter dipped onion rings that were beyond delightful.

Me bride and I shared an apple crisp topped with vanilla ice c ream and some coffee for dessert.

The food was excellent, the waterside view was tranquil, the service was very attentive, and me date was as beautiful as I could ever hope for.

Another year gone by, a true blessing had, and I am most thankful for it all.

Slainte',
Mikey ☘️

Well sir, your description has painted a memory we all lust for! Congrats on a wonderful day, your birthday and a day most definitely well spent!

Happy belated Birthday! I just had my birthday last Thursday myself. I had a nice seafood platter at
Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe and ate everything I'm not suppose to eat all day long. :tongue-new: Nice pic, btw. (that Guinness looks good!)

island-dining.jpg

Thanks Kirk. Back at ye Mate.

Mike ☘️

Happy Birtday! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but your description of the meal painted an image in my mind that's left little for a picture to fill in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back