CRUSTY OLD DOGS

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got together with a bunch o' me retired Game Warden buddies yesterday, the mix having worked for two different state law enforcement agencies. The festivities were part o' an invitational game dinner hosted by one o' the officer's associations.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_71b2_Fotor.jpg

A wee bit worn for wear, this crusty lot o' "old dogs" once ruled the fields and streams. Two o' this crew are Viet Nam Veterans, one a Veteran o' Operation Enduring Freedom, and all were hardcore Game Wardens with a love and dedication for our country and its natural resources.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_71af.jpeg

So the Old Irish Whistler was in charge o' the provision o' grog and we shared some mighty fine whiskey and game food from nature's bounty. T'was a grand day shared amongst cherished Brothers sharing story after story o' the poachers we once chased as a way o' life. None o' this lot would have had it any other way.

Slainte,
THE GREEN MACHINE ☘️

Last edited:
Got together with a bunch o' me retired Game Warden buddies yesterday, the mix having worked for two different state law enforcement agencies. The festivities were part o' an invitational game dinner hosted by one o' the officer's associations.

View attachment 169577

A wee bit worn for wear, this crusty lot o' "old dogs" once ruled the fields and streams. Two o' this crew are Viet Nam Veterans, one a Veteran o' Operation Enduring Freedom, and all were hardcore Game Wardens with a love and dedication for our country and its natural resources.

View attachment 169578

So the Old Irish Whistler was in charge o' the provision o' grog and we shared some mighty fine whiskey and game food from nature's bounty. T'was a grand day shared amongst cherished Brothers sharing story after story o' the poachers we once chased as a way o' life. None o' this lot would have had it any other way.

Slainte,
THE GREEN MACHINE ☘️
I love that the "Old Dogs" got together to commiserate, but...... Coors Light with fine Irish whiskey... Errr laddie!!!:aufsmaul::whip::bouncingsmileys:

View attachment 169577

View attachment 169578

Slainte,
THE GREEN MACHINE ☘️
I love that the "Old Dogs" got together to commiserate, but...... Coors Light with fine Irish whiskey... Errr laddie!!!:aufsmaul::whip::bouncingsmileys:

Aye Mate,
We are on the same page. The "lite" was brought by a lad by the name o' dear I say it, Seamus Kane. Skunk piss that would never pass me own lips mind ye. T'is stout or nought for this lad.

Slainte',
Mikey ☘️

Most reactions

New Topics

Back