a Fire. (i dont normally go the PJ route)

dangerwoman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
but decided to jump into the action with this one. i dont have much backstory, i was driving by and saw fire trucks.

2360928465_7049e7d04f.jpg

2360906193_f038efe9b8.jpg

2361734482_853903d51d.jpg

I think the first one works but would have liked it to be closer in on the fire fighter.

Photo Journalism, DigiJay.

And I feel that for someone whose normal path it is not to go and follow up photojournalistic routes, these are quite good, mostly so the first and last (the middle one is interesting for yourself, I guess). The first could do with a bit of a crop to bring the viewer closer to the firefighter, else, I think you did well.

So who's to say "Never leave 'your own path'" or "stick with whatever else you do", when venturing into something new and so far undone can only bring you forward in general!?

those are some very emotional pictures right there.

Now a house on fire is a breathtaking journalism picture. Although I do like these, they are not bad. When printed in black in white on newspaper they would look good for a inner story.

Nice shots. A few critiques...

I believe the second shot would have been better had you captured the fire in the background. Without it, it just looks like a father and son standing on rocks.

And the first shot could have probably been made better by capturing more of the firefighter in the frame while keeping the flames in the background. But still a great shot... my fav. out of the three.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back